Mobil navigation

If you are on a mobile, click "view web version" to see the blog menu!

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

April Shopping


For this month I bought some lovely knitwear.
 I have bought blue, green, beige and gray colors.
My collection of t-shirts is growing, so I'm starting to fill in color gaps! 
I've also started buying small lots of GS clothing,
 it makes it a little harder to tell the exact price of the individual items, 
but it save a lot of postage!  I'm still sticking to my budget of $75!

This lovely chicken cardigan is my favorite buy of the month!


I was in luck and purchased two pair of oweralls! 


I've gotten to the point where I feel that I have a solid basic wardrope!
I can go a little more crazy and buy some more exciting clothes
like this lovely green knitted vest.

This green dress filled a color gap in my wardrobe, now I only need to find one in red !


When you buy a batch of clothes, you might get something that you didn't want to buy in the first place. This tunic is not my color at all, but now that I got it, I will try to find a way to wear it!


This cardigan is very pale green with small dots. I am sure it will turn out very useful!



This is a 100% linen jacket. I find it very useful and during the summer I will wear it over some of my dresses! 


This mint green knitted sweater is 100% cotton and has a lovely zig zag texture pattern.
I love mint green in my summer wardrobe and a sweater like this was on my wish list!


I fell in love with the grapic print on this t-shirt. I bought a blue skirt in the G.S. shop in Copenhagen and this t-shirt has a perfect color for the skirt!



This dress was a part of a small lot, and I didn't take much notic of it at first, but when I tryed it on, it feelt so nice and comftable, that I think it will become one of my favorite dresses!


I practice making the layered look that suits me, 
even though I'm not that tall, and I've learned that it's 
a good idea to stick to a few colors and have 
many different patterns and textures in the fabrics.

I'm working on a project where I style
 the light blue dress every day for a whole week 
and this is the first day of styling!


My wish list for next month is: a long blue cardigan, pants, 
artist shirts, a red slip dress and a coat.

I've been in love with this piece of jewelry for a while and then one day it was on sale, so I spoiled myself and bought it! It is not included in the budget ;D


Clothes I'm letting go this month! 
I take it to a recycling container because it is very worn!



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shopping

For this month I bought some lovely knitwear.  I have bought blue, green, beige and gray colors. My collection of t-shirts is growing, so I&...