Mobil navigation

If you are on a mobile, click "view web version" to see the blog menu!

Friday, January 26, 2024

About Me

 


I am a 61-year-old Danish woman who has been fascinated by the whole universe of colors and patterns Gudrun Sjödén has created!

The first time I saw her clothes was on Pinterest, where many people share photos of the layerd fashion she is so well known for.

I myself am a creative person who likes to draw, paint, sew and knit. In addition, I bake most of our bread and cake. One of my new hobbies is making ice cream on our new ice cream maker.

I am retired and live in Silkeborg, which is located in a lovely forest area with lots of lakes. My husband and I go for a walk every day with our dog Frodo, who is an old Danish Labrador.

Danish Rye bread

Frodo





No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shopping

For this month I bought some lovely knitwear.  I have bought blue, green, beige and gray colors. My collection of t-shirts is growing, so I&...