Mobil navigation

If you are on a mobile, click "view web version" to see the blog menu!

Friday, February 16, 2024

February's purchase of G.S. clothing



To day all my February's purchases have been completed and I can show you what I was able to buy spending this month's $75 budget!

I've had this shirt with the pretty leaf pattern in my closet for a while. I have mostly used it for my jeans! I thought that it would be interesting to try to pair it with different types of T-shirt, so I searched for T-shirts that could  be used for this shirt as well as  create the base of my spring wardrobe. This is also an exercise in mixing patterns and colors for me!

Photos of me wearing the T-shirts will come in another blog post!

t-shirts
This photo shows what I bought for my $75
The scarf was  purchase at $12.28,
  I love the colors and I'm sure I'll enjoy it during the spring!

I payied $7.23 for the T-shirt with blue and white stripes. 

This yellow T-shirt with the small print was priced at $17.23

The long-sleeved t-shirt with orange and pink stripes was priced at $19.39

I also bought the yellow striped T-shirt at $7.23. I'm going to use it for Easter!

The mocha coloured T-shirt is really nice! It's made of linen! price $4.34

The off-white T-shirt was on the top 3 of the T-shirts I wanted!
It's very useful and this is my second T-shirt in this color!
The price was $7.23

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shopping

For this month I bought some lovely knitwear.  I have bought blue, green, beige and gray colors. My collection of t-shirts is growing, so I&...