Mobil navigation

If you are on a mobile, click "view web version" to see the blog menu!

Friday, March 1, 2024

March Shopping All In White

 

This month I have bought a little in advance, as we are not so much at home this month! I've continued to find clothes that can form the basic of my wardrobe. This month I've focused on buying clothes in white. I have also focused on the clothes being comfortably airy so that they can be worn during the summer!

I am very pleased with the purchase of the white slip dress! I can wear it under a lovely chiffon dress I bought before Christmas. It should be no secret that I'm a fan of Downton Abbey, and this month's purchase reflects that!



  • Slip dress $11.61
  • Dress with pockets and shirt $21.77
  • White embroidery shirt $10.88
  • Strawberry dress $12.00
         In total I spent $56.26

The slip dress looks lovely under the vintage G.S. dress.

Imagin a warm summer day in the garden
with a lovely hat and white sandals!

I think it's going to be one of my summer favorites!
It came with a shirt that is too big, but I will try to customize the size!

I love the romantic look!



I also got this strawberry dres!

The white shirt has a beautiful embroidery!

I have promised myself that every time I buy new clothes, I will give similar clothes to a thrift store or sell them. Below you see what I am going to get rid of this month.





No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shopping

For this month I bought some lovely knitwear.  I have bought blue, green, beige and gray colors. My collection of t-shirts is growing, so I&...