Mobil navigation

If you are on a mobile, click "view web version" to see the blog menu!

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

My Pinterest Wardrope


Snapshot of my
white wardrope.

I love Pinterest, I have spent many hours browsing and looking at the many  ideas for everything from clothes to food and decor. One day I got the idea that I could make a digital G.S. wardrobe on Pinterest.

Since I started buying clothes from G.S. my very minimalist wardrobe has grown and I have a hard time keeping track of what I have.

On Pinterest, you can create folders where you can upload photos, so I started taking photos of all my clothes and uploading them in folders sorted by color. I have been working on the project for a few weeks and am now ready to use my digital wardrope.

When you create a folder on Pinterest, you can click on the "Organize" icon. It allows you to rearrange the photos you have uploaded. You can also easily copy a photo into another folder by clicking on a photo and then choose the "pin" icon.


I use these features to find clothing combinations I can use when I need to get dressed in a hurry. It has surprised me how creative I get when I have an overview of my clothes in this way. I've created a folder called Dressing Rooms where I pin garments from my GS wardope folders, and then I click "organize" and move the images around to see how I can mix colors and patterns.

My G.S. folders are not shared on Pinterest!

If you would like to try for your self and you are new to Pinterest you will  find help getting started here: Help getting started on Pinterest

Snapshot of my Dressing Room

Snapshot of my Dressing Room








No comments:

Post a Comment

April Shopping

For this month I bought some lovely knitwear.  I have bought blue, green, beige and gray colors. My collection of t-shirts is growing, so I&...